Links



Bars where Pete has had a Drink (5,736 bars; 1,754 bars in Seattle) - Click titles below for Lists:


Bars where Pete has had a drink

Sunday, December 05, 2010

#1267 #S763 - McGilvra's, Seattle, WA - 10/20/2010

There are some horror stories about the service (e.g. see yelp), and it was a little disappointing for me even though I sat at the bar on a casual afternoon.  But what they have been successful at is creating a new bar with a feeling like it's been there a long time, and in an enviable location in the summer.  So I'll be checking back.

BTW, did you realize that Madison is the only street in Seattle that will take you from the salt water of Puget Sound to the fresh water of Lake Washington?  I didn't think about that until I read the McGilvra back story.

4234 E Madison St, Seattle, WA 98112-3237 - (206) 325-0834
mcgilvrasirishpub.com - madisonparkblogger - seattletwist - seattleweekly - yelp

No comments: