Links



Bars where Pete has had a Drink (5,608 bars; 1,754 bars in Seattle) - Click titles below for Lists:


Bars where Pete has had a drink

Thursday, July 22, 2010

#1182 - Joey, Bellevue, WA - 7/13/2010

Even the Lake Union Joey seems pretty Bellevue, so I didn't expect to like anything about the actual Bellevue version except ogling some of the women. But the night I went there, the bartenders and crowd were both actually pretty cool. I can't say its cocktails are particularly good -- although also not as bad as some places like this (e.g. the Bellevue Earls), and the food is pretty decent. I wouldn't go out of my way for it, and I certainly wouldn't trade the Lake Union view for the mall-ish Bellevue setting, but it's not altogether unpleasant either.

800 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA 98004-4229 - (425) 637-1177
joeyrestaurants.com - facebook - yelp

No comments: