Links



Bars where Pete has had a Drink (5,729 bars; 1,754 bars in Seattle) - Click titles below for Lists:


Bars where Pete has had a drink

Sunday, June 06, 2010

#1124 #S672 - The Ram, Seattle - 5/31/2010

The Ram is a large, heartless sports bar, pretty much devoid of any character or charm, located in a congested shopping mall, and catering to people who are still learning to drink (it's about 80% UW students). This makes it not much of an attraction for me, but I did amuse myself by engaging in various wagers with my neighbor at the bar on the two snockered guys on the other side. But such wagers aside, if for some reason you want to drink with students at a UW sports bar, and you don't belong to a fraternity, I'd recommend heading a little bit further north to the Duchess.

2650 University Village, Seattle, WA 98105 - 206-525-3565
theram.com - the stranger - urban drinks - yelp

No comments: